Welcome to the CDS Bureau global careers site. We are making a history by providing the worlds’ first Cyber and Data Security Seal. We invite you to join our first team.
At CDS Bureau , we recognize that growth is the key to success. We continue to evolve with the ever changing landscape. In such a dynamic industry, we value the individual relationship we have with each and every employee as an investment in our future as a company. And as we continue to expand, we want a team to grow alongside us.
Beginning with the interview process, our main goal is to make sure that the relationship is a good fit with long-term potential. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals; we believe that the best employees are those looking to contribute what they know, while still eager to build on their current knowledge base and expand their skill-set. In return, we provide an environment rich in resources, with open lines of communication to our team for support and guidance. Our goal is to inspire our employees to perform at their full potential and enable them to continue growing both personally and professionally.
At CDS Bureau, we lead by example and strive to motivate the company’s growth one employee at a time. If you are a talented and ambitious individual looking to establish a long-lasting relationship within an ever-growing company, then CDS Bureau is the place for you. Come grow with us!
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Requisition Number : 1XPQDIO
Title : Sales Consultant
Working with other sales consultants within assigned regions, the Sales Lead is responsible for the cultivation, generation and qualification of sales leads. The ultimate goal of this position is to generate the volume of sales pipeline opportunities required to exceed the sales goal for a specific sales region.
• Build sales pipeline with qualified prospects to achieve the goals and objectives of the company’s annual sales plan.
• Maintain prospect contact information and notes in salesforce.com.
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
• Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis.
• Work with regional sales executives to conduct territory analysis and prioritize sales opportunities to ensure timely lead qualification.
• Contact prospective companies to gather key qualification data and qualify opportunities.
• Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline.
• Prior sales work/intern experience with skills including cold-calling. ow they function, the trends and influences they have on clients’ businesses.
• Knowledge of internet research.
• Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree autonomy and deliver measurable results.
• Work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
• Proficiency in MS Office products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Superb time management and organizational skills.