CDS Bureau reviewed Maikex.com and found that this site could be a scam based on the following findings:
- The domain was first registered on July 2021.
- They have a typical scammer approach to give you money when you pay them money first. Just like lottery scammers who ask you to send them money first to claim your lottery prize.
- So these people have similar 4% transaction fee that you can’t pay with the Crypto/money in your Maikex.com (MZK) account rather they ask you to pay that 4% with your own funds through Bitcoin to their Crypto valet. Once you pay, you may never see your money like the lottery scams.
- They don’t allow you to withdraw below $100K. So, you can not test if that site is legit.
- They don’t have a phone or physical address listed on the site.
- They don’t have a proper email address and communicate through a Gmail.
This site is highly suspicious. Now these days, there are many sites that are offering ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) and defrauding investors. Unless you are 100% sure about a site, don’t invest your hard earned money there.
If you find something for CDS Bureau to investigate, contact us through our contact us form.Share and like us at