The United Kingdom (UK) National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) has released an alert on advanced persistent threat (APT) actors exploiting vulnerabilities in Virtual Private Network (VPN) applications. A remote attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages administrators to review the NCSC Alert for more information and to review the following security advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Palo Alto Security Advisory PAN-SA-2019-0020
- FortiGuard Security Advisory FG-IR-18-384
- FortiGuard Security Advisory FG-IR-18-388
- FortiGuard Security Advisory FG-IR-18-389
- Pulse Secure Security Advisory SA44101
Reference: Reported by National Cyber Awareness System.Share and like us at